At Hometown Sweat, take advantage of our life-changing, healing, transformative modalities...
We believe that every individual has the faith in themselves, the determination, concentration, self-control, and patience to transform their lives for the better through sweating, physical activity, and positive mindset. Whether your goal is to get out of chronic pain, to heal an old injury, to tone and strengthen your core, to lose weight, de-stress, or to just feel incredible, we offer the modalities for you to achieve everything you've ever wanted.
This life-changing yoga practice is appropriate for all levels and abilities regardless of age and ability. In every Bikram Yoga class you'll find all walks of life practicing together: teachers, lawyers, stay-at-home-parents, fitness competitors, triathletes, couch potatoes and injured folks alike all sweating together to feel their best. You go at your own pace, you do what you can do, and every time, no matter how much or little that is, you get 100% of the benefits from this practice. Every Bikram Yoga class is 90 minutes, and the room is heated to 105 degrees with 40% humidity. Get ready to revitalize every muscle, ligament, tendon, joint, and cell in your body ... every single class. There is nothing in the world like Bikram Yoga.
Inferno Hot Pilates
There is no better way to strengthen your core, burn calories, challenge yourself, and transform your body and mind than with this H.I.I.T. class! Inferno Hot Pilates (IHP) is based around Pilates principles and is appropriate for all levels. While the class is high intensity meaning you'll get your heart rate up and experience a phenomenal cardio workout, it's NO IMPACT. We use the heat to get the heart rate up so we don't have to run, jump, or bounce. This no impact quality keeps the class extremely safe and therapeutic for your joints. Get ready to sweat, strengthen, tone, and reshape your body. IHP is one hour, 95 degrees, and 40% humidity.
Studio Culture, Policies, and Info
A few notes about Hometown Sweat to help you feel right at home:
- Every Bikram Yoga class is 90 minutes. Please arrive on time and plan to stay for the whole class
- Every IHP class is 60 minutes. Please arrive on time and plan to stay for the entire class
- The door to the studio is locked when class begin so no late arrivals
- We have showers available (2 women's showers and 1 men's shower). We also provide soap and shampoo
- Yoga mat & towels are always available for rent ($1 mats, $2 waters)
- Bottled water is available in case you forget ($2 for a 1 Liter bottle). We also have a water fountain so you can fill up for free
- We sell a variety of electrolytes (Ultima Replenisher, Superieur, Zico, Vitamin Water). It's GREAT to replenish those electrolytes after you sweat during class
- Lost & Found is donated on the last day of every month
- We have a $10 minimum on all credit card transactions
- The flooring in our yoga room is a washable, waterproof material called Flotex. It's vacuumed daily and steam cleaned weekly.
- Our state of the art heating system pumps fresh air into the hot room 24/7 whether class is going on or not
- Every teacher at Hometown Sweat is committed to teaching Bikram Yoga and Inferno Hot Pilates from a place of understanding, acceptance, and patience; we believe you have the power to live your best life!
- We understand and value that these modalities, Bikram Yoga & Inferno Hot Pilates are above all healing and therapeutic.